Despite what you might think, the easiest way to meet a girl is not at a bar or club. There is a lot of expectation and a lot of competition when meeting girls at a bar or club. It is a fake environment that often puts people on guard and causes them to build a wall around them, making it hard for two people to interact in a real way.
I’ve found if you want to meet a girl and have any chance of a lasting relationship – or even a first date – you would be better off meeting her somewhere outside of the typical bar and club scene. Here are some of the best places to meet girls.
1. On the street. It says funny to say that, but if you live in an area like I do, where everybody walks everywhere, the street is truly the number one best place to meet girls. I can’t tell you how many women I’ve stopped in the street to get their phone number as they are walking by. If you do not live in an area that has a lot of people out walking, then you can find places like that, for instance at an outdoor shopping area or even walk around the inside of a big indoor mall.
2. At the gym. If you want to meet girls, I suggest you join a gym and start signing up for classes. Sometimes classes traditionally geared toward women are a great place to strike up a conversation.
3. The market. There is a grocery store near the university, and it is full of young single people every Sunday night. It is easy enough to begin a casual conversation over the best brand of cereal.
4. The bookstore. I like bookstores because the women who frequent them are usually of higher than average intelligence, which is always a plus in my book. Especially if you are trying to figure out how to get a girlfriend.
5. The library. Same idea as the bookstore and sometimes even cooler chicks are library goers.
6. Clothing stores. I particularly like to meet women at vintage clothing shops or thrift stores – I like these types of girls, but you might find your dream girl hangs out at American Eagle or Victoria’s Secret if you have the guts to go in there!
7. Coffee shops. Another one of my favorites places to meet girls. It is very easy and natural to strike up a conversation in an environment such as a café or coffee shop.
8. Museums. It doesn’t matter what type of museum, whether it is one geared toward art, science or history, these are great venues to meet girls.
9. A college class. I don’t care if you have a Ph.D.; it never hurts to sign up for a college class to meet girls. It makes you more attractive, as well, if you are studying a foreign language or stained glass or literature, and is an excellent way to expand your social circle and meet girls.
10. Anywhere you might volunteer. If you want to expand your social circle and meet women, start finding places to volunteer. Maybe help build houses for Habitat for Humanity or work in a soup kitchen. You will meet girls with a little more depth in these environments, too, which is always a bonus.
Now, it’s time for you to stop reading and go out there and meet some girls. For more articles on the topic we suggest you visit the ManStuff blog. And, don’t forget if we have forgotten anything in this list to drop us a line and let us know.